Thank you for taking the time to apply for Asheville Art in the Park membership
The button below will take you to a paypal payment page where you can submit your one time application fee of $26. Paying this fee entitles you to submit and revise your application for up to one year. Once complete, you must provide 1 image of your booth display and 4 images of your work for consideration.
- Booth must be professionally maintained and operated free from visible boxes, trash or packaging materials. -1 Image required
- Work sold must be created solely by the artist. Manufactured items or reselling items is strictly prohibited. - 4 Images required
- All tents must maintain vertical uprights and sit flush against adjacent booths when applicable.
- All tents must be weighted on all 4 corners per Fire Marshal regulations. He will be at the event inspecting your tent.
- All jewelry must contain some hand crafted components. Production findings are acceptable.
- All artwork must display your dedication to your chosen media
- Yearly membership renewal - free from dues,application fee or jury. NOTE: Vending in at least one show a year is required to maintain your current member status.
- Vending in any or all of 2017 Asheville Art in the Park vending dates as listed on this website in Pack Square. - Booth fees apply as shown below.
- Historic placement when vending in consecutive shows. VIP placement available - Mobile vehicle vending spaces are also available(limited).
- Free one hour business consultation by appointment.
Sign up for booth locations will be available upon review of your application and acceptance into the Asheville Art in the Park membership.
2017 Booth Fees
One Time Application Fee $26
Booth space fees (Available for Members Only)
December 1 - January 31 $85 per 10'X10'
Full Time Vendors (6 dates) $500
February 1 - April 30 $95 per 10'X10'
Full Time Vendors (6 dates) $550
May 1 - October 1 $110 per 10'10
Full Time Vendors (6 dates) $600
VIP Corner Booths $150 (Limited Quantity Available)